2010-12-21

YAY






Hello guys!!!!
how do u do???
why my eye meiku don't show off in pics??
It was lovely and very bold at the top!!!!
i think it's cuz of the bang covering.....
I'm using the best mascara I ever tried out
in my whole life[1,2,3 LOOKS by RIMMEL]
*�* + impressive DIVA DERME eyelash fibers

http://multiply.com/mu/drqueenie/image/1/photos/23/600x600/20/2010-12-21-155411.jpg?et=EwRyUNcdYVNtaOyPpyy40g&nmid=397322074

cuz i finished eyelash glues

I should buy a DOLLY WINK glue bottle

Do you like my new hair color???
is 20% dark brown mixed with 80% light brown
(with blonde @ the bottom but i cut it off)
Q:WHY DID U CUT IT OFF the cute blonde part
QUEENIE??

A:cuz the 65cm light color synthetic hair
I mixed with 100% human dark color hair
can resist up to 140� heat and I damaged
them with 200�...ops ....iihihihi


BUT I'M GOING TO REBUY some straight
and wavy packs ihihihi
GOWOON clip ins are special <3
at cheap price on EBAY -->BFcompany


mmmhhh EBAY is a drug ....
and i ain't even a job
.....spoiled ........

Do you rem I was looking for
a pink 2009 F-08a mobairu??
well it was 321 期間限定えもじ Euro at the cheapest I could
find ....
then I BIDDED a pink SH-906i instead


...............................................




No comments: