2010-12-19

IPHONE & ERIKONAIL keitai part.2

here you can see more of the DECO 5444 phone casing deco
I showed in the first part 

As I mentioned I'm not going to use the Iphone as a mobile phone
and since my Hello Kitty china mobile died months ago and my
samsung sucks I'm getting this DOCOMO F-08A
[i wanted a LOLLIPOP 2 but i changed my mind]
This is a 2009 Fujitsu keitai made in collabo with ERIKONAIL



   


it's waterproof (you can shoot pics under 1.5m water!),
super girly,TV, 5mp camera and bla bla bla
I found it on EBAY at 321 Euro and on Taobao for cheaper

As to deco I was thinking about these removable ones
at the very left side  trying to let the right part visible
 in some way -->cuz it has cute lightings (go see the 2nd video)

 


LOOK AT THE GIRLY ANIMATED MENU HERE


and at the cute lightings here


No comments: