2010-12-23

quick update +MUST HAVE emoda jeans


Hello minna!!!!!
Yesterday I went to TALLY WEIJL to
buy the things I listed in previous post
but it was all sold out!!!
I've been said all the stuff is at the bigger
TALLY WEIJL in the centre so I'll go there
soon
BUT
I bought one of those black fur leg warmers
& I got so many compliments ....I'll show you
why in the next entry maybe

I'm at home 2day and I wont g out today
......
the weather sucks -___-

This was the sexy outfit I was wearing


Over the knee boots,kimono silk shirt +mini skirt



I didn't like EMODA and mode gyaru at all
till few days ago..... now it's LOVE/HATE

Now..... I picked two EMODA pieces I think I want to
get DAMN!!!!!
I'm gonna pay about 100-120 Euro for both the pants
but I'll be able to buy them only by JAN of FEB
I hope they will be available or that my taste wont change





I think it's something to try and I LOVE the korean
influence it has ..... [the round bangs,the baby pink
or orangish lipstick,silky headscarf end classy
'model' attitude] So....I see this way of dressing like
the korean-onee style I've always lurked ^^



I love MODE gyaru LEGWEAR a lot .....leggings and sexy
jeans are SEXY and the silky headscarf look is so classy

I dont think mode is my game.....
you know...looking for more than 3 pics of it
it's damn boring for me....
ahahahhaha

No comments: