2010-09-25

$ WIGs $ edited

Since my mum is an idiot 期間限定えもじ(look at my prev. entry) I gotta rebuy some wigs and hair pieces:
  期間限定えもじ=VERY URGENT

1期間限定えもじCYPEROUS agejo wig





2期間限定えもじ3 期間限定えもじreBuy my cutie in dark brown -,- or maybe in my natural hair brown(lighter and bit reddish)   (half wig) + 2 tone PRISILA bang



4期間限定えもじ5期間限定えもじBODYLINE.co.jp 70cmX15cm extensions in Blond and brown
6期間限定えもじ7期間限定えもじGOWOONHAIR 25'' straight + 20'' curly in 2 TONE BROWN at EBAY
10期間限定えもじ期間限定えもじ  the curly ones *ç* #4: Chocolate Brown


I'm in LOVE with
8期間限定えもじ9期間限定えもじGABALNARA's LOPPI WAVE since EVER
GMARKET 
I'd love to get in light brown and in blond
The PRO of this one is that it looks like a lace front,just cuz the skin part is bigger so you can part wherever you like!!!THIS IS AMAZING!! go HERE and you can see the part details
The quality is TOP YAY
LOVE & AGAPE
....peace....

QUEENIE
THE BLOND ON IS AMAZING!!!!!!LOOKKKK

No comments: