2010-06-12

quick post on hair braids

ahhh  thanks 2 Mitsuko / Leila
one of my fav gaijin gyaru 
MOOD IS 5☆s

QUEENIE


I'm wearing a cute dark brown bob wig ( short/medium length is the sexiest!)daily these days but the hot temp. is gonna COOK my real hair...I already know.....

Since I'm starting up my online shoppe (SOON!!!) & savin money I was thinkin abt having open braids with straw/noodle-like curls ^^
PRO : EASY,CHEAP(straw curls for braids last and cost about 5USD  a pack!) and YOU CAN PLAY WITH COLORS WITHOUT DAMAGE

I CHANGE MY MIND EVERY SECOND WHEN IT'S ABT MY HAIR STYLE
I DAMN I HATE SEW WEAVES
they really sucks
I've always loved the knot teq
ATM i got full head knot extensions
BUT w/ sew in front bang
All in mixed browns
RIGHT NOW I HATE HY HEAD!!!

      


DAMN i found this cute/boobs friendly outfit for cheap a month ago and now i lost the link!


LOVE
Queenie Ichigo

No comments: